LISTEN LR-400-072 PORTABLE DISPLAY RF RECEIVER (72 MHZ)
Offering the same high-performance audio and convenient recharging features as our other receivers, the LR-400-072 Portable Display RF Receiver is an affordable option for establishing or expanding your assistive listening system. Capable of receiving up to 17 wide-band or 40 narrow-band channels, the LR-400-072 features a digital LCD display, channel seeking capabilities, and compatibility with mono or stereo headphones. The LCD display provides each user with channel selection, battery level, and signal strength information, and an LED on the top of each receiver indicates power status and low battery conditions.
Approved for assistive listening use in the U.S. by the FCC, the LR-400-072 Portable Display RF Receiver is a cost-effective way to provide assistive listening to your customers, clients, or patrons.
- Cost-effective solution to beginning or expanding your RF assistive listening system
- Can receive up to 17 wide-band or 40 narrow-band channels
- Easy-to-read LCD display with battery status, channel information, and signal strength readings
- Channel seek capabilities
- 80 dB signal-to-noise ratio for industry-leading sound quality
- Built-in SmartCharge feature prevents overcharging
- Simple drop-in charging compatible with Listen Technologies’ charging cases and plugs
- Compatible with mono and stereo headphones
One (1) LR-400 Portable Display RF Receiver
One (1) Quick reference card