Atlas Sound FAP40T 4" In-Ceiling Speaker
Atlas FAP40T 4" In-Ceiling Speaker - Sold Individually but Priced in Pairs
The Atlas FAP40T 4" In-Ceiling Speaker is Designed to provide great sound and top knotch performance in a very compact footprint. The Atlas FAP40T 4" In-Ceiling Speaker appeals to residential audio systems, commercial system designers and architectural applications.
The Atlas FAP40T 4" In-Ceiling Speaker is ideal for hi fidelity voice, music, and signal reproduction in commercial, industrial, and institutional applications. A unique (patent pending) tap selector switch design allows the Atlas FAP40T 4" In-Ceiling Speaker for easy system tuning capabilities.
The Atlas FAP40T 4" In-Ceiling Speaker features a full selection of taps up to 16 watts as well as an 8 ohm transformer bypass setting is included for maximum system versatility. This switch "knob" also functions as a diffuser cone, providing smooth, even dispersion of the high frequency content from the center of the 4" polypropylene driver.
Atlas FAP40T 4" In-Ceiling Speaker Reality
In fact, the high frequency response of the Atlas FAP40T 4" In-Ceiling Speaker is so natural that many would assume that the driver in the FAP40T was a coaxial design instead of a single cone driver. Low frequency response is enhanced by the tuned and ported enclosure design. The enclosure (UL1480 pending) is constructed of high impact injection molded plastic and includes a press fit grill design that blends quite well with contemporary architecture. A two pole terminal strip housed below a metal removable cover on the back of the FAP40T enclosure allows for easy system wiring as well as "daisy chain" wiring to other FAP40T???s or even FASUB70 subwoofers (a great combination!).
Atlas FAP40T 4" In-Ceiling Speaker Features
- 16 watt internal transformer
- 8 ohm transformer bypass setting
- Input via 2 pole terminal strip
- Lightweight construction makes use of additional support in drywall ceilings unnecessary
- Low profile plastic enclosure
- Press-fit grille blends perfectly into contemporary architecture
- Tile bridge include
- Tuned & ported design for extended bass response
Atlas FAP40T 4" In-Ceiling Speaker Specs
- Depth 7 1/8" (18.0975 cm)
- Diameter 7 3/8" (18.7325 cm)
- Shipping Weight 8.50 lbs (3.86 kgs)
- Frequency Response 100Hz-12kHz (??3DB)
- Power Taps 1W, 2W, 4W, 8W, 16W & 8O
- Speaker Type Single Cone
- Dispersion 130??
- Sensitivity 87dB Average
- UL Listed/Standard 1480