JBL Control 26CT Background/ Foreground Ceiling Speakers
JBL Control 26CT is a compact ceiling speaker providing premium performance in background, foreground music sound systems. The Control 26CT is perfectly suited for a wide variety of applications from casinos and hotels to upscale restaurants and themed locations. High power handling, wide frequency response and low distortion make the Control 26C ideal for sound systems requiring a higher fidelity sound from ceiling loudspeakers. The premium performance capability ensures excellent sound character, providing pleasant, enveloping sound throughout the listening area.
JBL’s exclusive SonicGuard overload protection is a non-invasive loudspeaker protection system that is inaudible to the listener, ensuring reliability while providing full fidelity sound. The computer-optimized ported enclosure delivers warm, smooth bass response. Low frequency output can be further augmented with the addition of one of the Control Contractor subwoofer models.
The 165 mm (6.5") woofer features a polyurethane-coated cone and pure butylrubber surround for long life, even in high humidity environments. An aluminum voice coil former provides extra cooling for greater long-term power handling.
The coaxially mounted 19 mm (3/4") titanium coated tweeter provides crisp, clear highs. Diffraction-loading of the tweeter provides wide, even coverage of the listening area. The extremely broad 110° coverage pattern allows for fewer speakers to be used, making for a simpler and less expensive installation.
JBL Control 26CT Features:
- Coaxially mounted 165 mm (6.5") woofer with butyl rubber surround and 19 mm (0.75") titanium coated
- High power, wide frequency response and low distortion for high sound level capability.
- Packaged with grille, backcan and tile rails for fast installation and easy dealer stocking.
JBL Control 26CT Specifications:
- 75 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range (-10 dB)
- 140 watts continuous program power capacity
- 89 dB sensitivity (1W/1m)
- 110° conical coverage (polar)
- Steel back-can with removable locking connector
- 70V taps: 60W, 30W, 15W, 7.5W
- 100V taps: 60W, 30W, 15W
- Dimensions: 8.3" H x 9.9" Dia. (210 x 252 mm)
- Net Weights: 4.2 kg (10 lbs)