SoundTube CM500i 5.25" In Ceiling Speaker with a BroadBeam Tweeter
SoundTube CM500i has patented BroadBeam waveguide technology delivers a consistent dispersion pattern for maximum intelligibility and edge-to-edge coverage.
- One 5.25 inch polypropylene woofer and one 1.0 inch convex titanium tweeter with FerroFluid cooling mounted to a proprietary cast-aluminum baffle and heat sink.
- Rapid-installation, blind-mount, fixed- wing mounting mechanism with constant-tension design affixing to ceiling thicknesses ranging from 0.25 inch (6.4 mm) to 1.91 inch (48.5 mm).
- Easy-access six-position selectable tap switch for 25-, 70.7- and 100-volt applications with transformer bypass position.
- Separate tool-free magnetic grille and bezel assembly with integrated safety cable for ease of install and in-field painting.
- Steel grille with protective powder-coated finish for lasting durability.
- Average sensitivity of 86.5 dB offers high-output capabilities and reduced amplification costs.
- UL 1480 (UEAY) and 2043 approved.
- High-quality black or white paint finish. Custom paint colors optional.
- Included accessories: Tile bridge, conduit plate, Euroblock connector and paint mask.
- Optional accessories: Color-coded (blue) pre-construction bracket (AC-CM5-PCB), junction box (AC-CMi-JBOX).
- Frequency Response(-3 dB) 75 Hz – 22 kHz
- Low Frequency(-10 dB) 55 Hz – 22 kHz
- Sensitivity 86.5 dB
- Power Capacity RMS 75 W
- Max SPL dB @ 1 M 105.5 dB
- Nominal Impedance 8 ohm
- Tweeter 1 in. BroadBeam????
- Woofer 5.25 in. Poly
- Connections Four-pin Euroblock
- Visible Height 24.4 mm (0.96 in.)
- Visible Diameter 272.0 mm (10.71 in.)
- Backcan Height 196.9 mm (7.75 in.)
- Backcan Width 219.2 mm (8.63 in.)
- Weight 3.4 kg (7.5 lbs.)