SoundTube CM62-BGM 6.5" In Ceiling Speaker
SoundTube CM62-BGM speaker are designed for drop tile and sheetrock mounting applications. SoundTube CM62-BGM offer legendary sound quality and fast install features in a low cost speaker intended for background music and paging applications.
- SoundTube CM62-BGM one 6.5 inch (165 mm) polypropylene woofer with rubber surround and one 1.0 inch (25.4 mm) silk dome tweeter.
- Beam Ring technology for mid-range clarity and smooth off axis performance
- Easy-access six-position tap switch for 25/70.7/100-volt and transformer bypass settings allows for easy installation.
- Tuned port on baffle for added musicality and bass response down to 64 Hz (-10 dB).
- Reduced amplification costs and maximum efficiency of 85.0 dB sensitivity, 16 ohm impedance.
- Incorporates a painted steel grille for lasting durability.
- Adaptable to material thicknesses ranging from 0.035 inch (0.9 mm) to 1.6 inch (40.6 mm).
- UL 1480 and 2043 pending.
SoundTube CM62-BGM work great for these applications
- Conference Centers
- Retail Stores
SoundTube CM62-BGM Specs
|Low Frequency(-10 dB)||60 Hz – 22 kHz|
|Power Capacity RMS||50 W|
|Max SPL dB @ 1 M||105.0 dB|
|Nominal Impedance||16 ohm|
|Tweeter||1.0 in. Silk|
|Woofer||6.5 in. Poly|
|Connections||Four position ceramic terminal strip|
|Visible Height||8.6 mm (0.34 in.)|
|Visible Diameter||298.5 mm (11.75 in)|
|Back can Height||146.1 mm (5.75 in.)|
|Back can Width||245.6 mm (9.67 in)|
|Weight||3.6 kg (8.0 lbs.)|