RDL D-TPS7A Passive Single-Pair Sender
The D-TPS7A is a single-pair audio sending module compatible with RDL® Format-A twisted pair products. The front panel features a single stereo mini-jack intended for stereo consumer line level audio sources. A studio-quality transformer provides isolation between the audio source and the RJ45 TP CABLE.
The D-TPS7A is a single-pair sender, feeding the input signal to the cable pair set on the rear-panel switch during installation. This module drives only one cable pair, therefore a TP CABLE RJ45 jack is provided to accept signals and power from other mic-level or line-level Format-A senders. Two other single-pair senders may be chained to a TP CABLE jack, or a single two-pair sender may be connected. If three single-pair senders are connected together, each sender must feed a different pair: A, B or C. The -TPS7A must be set to feed pair A if it is connected together with an RDL two-pair sender that feeds stereo audio on pairs B and C.
The D-TPS7A is a passive module that does not require power to operate. If power is present on a cable connected to a TP CABLE jack, that power is passed through to the modules connected to the other TP CABLE jack.
- Stereo Audio Input Combined to Mono Output
- Input on Mini-jack
- Switch Selects which RJ45 Pair (A, B or C) is Fed
- Signal and Power Pair Pass-Through between TP CABLE RJ45 Jacks
- Passive Circuitry Does Not Require Power
- Galvanic Isolation through a Studio-Quality Transformer
- Daisy-Chain with Single-Pair or Two-Pair Format-A Senders