TX-TPR1A Active Single-Pair Receiver - Balanced line output
The TX-TPR1A is a single-pair audio receiving module compatible with RDL Format-A twisted pair products. A front-panel switch set during installation determines which of the three FORMAT-A pairs is buffered to feed the module output. The audio signal received from the selected pair of the RJ45 INPUT jack feeds the -10 dBV unbalanced RCA phono jack output and the +4 dBu balanced detachable terminal block output. A studio-quality buffer amplifier feeds the outputs at the correct operating level.
The TX-TPR1A is a single-pair receiver, bridging the input signal from the cable pair set on the front-panel switch during installation. Because this module receives only one cable pair, a LOOP OUT RJ45 jack is provided for connecting additional Format-A receivers. Two other single-pair receivers may be chained to the LOOP OUT jack, or a single two-pair receiver may be connected. In addition to completing the reception of signals from all three FORMAT-A pairs, additional receivers may be connected to the same twisted pair feed. The bridging input circuits used in all FORMAT-A twisted pair receivers allow connection of up to 10 receiver outputs for each cable pair. The possibility of multiple receiver locations adds enormous flexibility in the design of audio routing systems using RDL FORMAT-A products. The power pair and all three audio pairs are fed through from the INPUT jack to the LOOP OUT jack.
The TX-TPR1A may be powered directly from a 24 Vdc power supply using either the power jack or the detachable terminal block. Local power connected to the module is also fed to all modules connected to the INPUT and LOOP OUT RJ45 jacks. The TX-TPR1A may be remotely powered through the twisted pair cable from any other module, signal distributor or RDL power inserter connected to the same twisted pair cable. Module power is indicated by a front-panel LED.
- Single -10 dBV Unbalanced or +4 dBu Balanced Output
- Phono Jack and Detachable Terminal Block Outputs
- Switch Selects which Pair (A, B or C) Feeds the Output
- Signal and Power Pair Pass-Through to LOOP OUT Jack
- Powered Locally or Remotely through RJ45 Jack
- Fused Local Power Feeds all Modules Connected to RJ45s
- Local Power Input on Terminal Block or dc Power Jack
- Blue LED Indicates Module is Powered
- Daisy-Chain with Additional Format-A Receivers
- Studio-Quality Precision Active Balanced Circuitry