Crown CDi 4000 2-Channel Amplifier
The Crown CDi 4000 2-Channel Amplifier was engineered as a solid state, 2-channel, power amplifier. This Crown amp was built to be extremely durable and super lightweight. The Crown CDi 4000 gives you the value in its class. This power amplifier takes your equipment to the next level with a front-panel LCD screen to help guide installers through configurations, also offering an onboard DSP for use in loudspeaker signal processing. The Crown CDi 4000 2-Channel Amplifier features include a switch-mode universal power supply, useful function indicators, proportional-speed fan-assisted cooling, removable Phoenix-style inputs, short-circuit protection, barrier strip outputs for low-Z or 70V/140V loads and more. Your investment in a CDi-Series amplifier is backed by Crown's Three-Year, No-Fault, Fully Transferable Warranty. Power, durability and value at your fingertips. get yours today!
Crown CDi 4000 2-Channel Amplifier Features:
- Accurate, uncolored sound with very low distortion for the best in music and voice reproduction.
- Extremely versatile; rated for 2, 4, 8 ohm loads and 70V/100V and 140V outputs.
- Advanced protection circuitry guards against: shorted outputs,open circuits, DC, mismatched loads, general overheating, high-frequency over loads and internal faults.
- Intuitive front-panel LCD screen for quick, easy configuration.
- Switch-mode universal power supply.
- On board digital signal processing includes crossovers, EQ filters,delay,and output limiting.
- 2U rack space.
- Barrier strip outputs for low-Z or 70V/100V/140V loads,removable Phoenix-style inputs.
Crown CDi 4000 2-Channel Amplifier Specifications:
|Frequency Response||20Hz - 20kHz (@ 1W into 4 Ohms)|
|Sensitivity||1.4V @ 8 Ohms|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||100dB|
|Voltage Gain||30.5dB (@ 1kHz, 8 Ohm Rate Output)|
|Load Impedance||Rated for 2-8 Ohms in Stereo Mode
Rated for 4-16 Ohms in Bridge-Mono Mode
|Input Impedance||20 kOhms (Nominal)|
|Output Power||1600W @ 2 Ohm Dual (Per Channel)
1200W @ 4 Ohm Dual (Per Channel)
650W @ 8 Ohm Dual (Per Channel)
3200W @ 4 Ohm Bridge-Mono
1000W @ 70V Dual (Per Channel)
2000W @ 140V Bridge-Mono
|Damping Factor||Better than 500 from 20 to 400Hz|
|Crosstalk||>70dB Below Rated Power, 20Hz to 1kHz|
|Max Input Signal||+22dBu Typical|
|Inputs||2 x 3-Pin Removable Phoenix-Type|
|Outputs||4-Position Barrier Strip with Connectors for Dual Loudspeakers or Bridge-Mono Loudspeaker|
|Power||100V, 120V-240V, 50/60 Hz|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||19 x 3.5 x 12.25" (483 x 89 x 311mm)|
|Weight||19 lb (8.6 kg)|