Crown DCi4 300N DriveCore Amplifier
The Crown DCi4 300N DriveCore Amplifier was designed to meet all of your needs in one swoop. It's a true"one stop" power amplifier. Crown has a long history of setting the bar when it comes to quality and power and the DCi 300N is no exception. This amp is ready to go with low impedance or 70 or 100 volt speaker systems. Crown's DCi amplifiers guarantee the least in power specifications over a longer period of time over any other competing amplifier. The Crown DCi4 300N DriveCore Amplifier is packed full of features, including PFC universal power supply. It provides top of the line efficiency. This power amp is designed to deliver maximum power regardless of where you place your amp; Universal AC input accepts 100 – 240VAC, 50/60Hz (±10%).
Crown DCi4 300N DriveCore Amplifier Features
- With digital audio transport via HARMAN’s proprietary BLU-Link, plus balanced analog inputs, DCi gives you a tremendous audio advantage – at a much lower cost. The priority input router allows you to specify a primary input, and if audio is lost the amp automatically switches to the other input.
- Better monitoring, control and audio manipulation with the HiQnet™ protocol that’s over standard TCP/IP. Remotely see how all networked DCi amplifiers are performing and control them as needed. In addition, this allows Audio Architect software and the Powered by Crown app to work with DCi amplifiers.
- GPIO ports can be configured in many different ways, such as volume controls, recall presets, or to report errors to a master computer.
- DSP capabilities include the following: LevelMAX Limiters, Input/Output EQ, Delay, Matrix Mixer, and Speaker Line Monitoring.
- Three-Year, No-Fault, Fully Transferable Warranty completely protects your investment and guarantees its specifications.
Crown DCi4 300N DriveCore Amplifier Specifications
- Product: DCi4 300N Network Power Amplifier.
- Model: DCi4 300N.
- Frequency Response: ±0.25 dB (8 Ohms, 20 Hz - 20kHz).
- BLU Link Signal to Noise Ratio: >108 dB (ref. rated power, 8 Ohms, 20 Hz - 20 kHz).
- Analog Input Signal to Noise Ratio: >104 dB (ref. rated power, 8 Ohms, 20 Hz - 20 kHz).
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.35% (at full rated power, 20Hz - 20kHz).
- Voltage Gain: 34 dB.
- Damping Factor: >1000 (20 Hz to 100 Hz).
- Input Impedance: 10 kOhms, 5 kOhms (nominal balanced, unbalanced).
- Maximum Input Level: 20dBu (before compression) & 26dBu (before clipping).
- Load Impedance: 2 - 16 Ohms; 70Vrms and 100Vrms (Stereo/Dual Mode) & 4 - 16 Ohms; 140Vrms and 200Vrms (Bridge Mono).
- Cooling: Continuously variable speed forced air, front to back airflow.
- Maximum Fan Noise: 45 dBA SPL at 1M.
- Required AC Mains: 100V - 240V ~50/60Hz (±10%).
- IEC Power Connector: 15A IEC.
- Width: 19 in. (48.3cm).
- Height: 3.5 in. (8.75cm).
- Depth: 14.25 in (36.cm).
- Weight: 20.1 lbs (9.12kg).