Shure SCM410 4-Channel Automatic Mixer
Shure SCM410 4 Channel Automatic Mixer is a 4 channel microphone mixer designed for recording, sound reinforcement and broadcast application. The Shure SCM410 4-Channel Automatic Mixer will accept signal from dynamic and condenser microphone of any type. The rear panel features 4 balanced 3-pin XLR female microphone inputs and a single balanced XLR output that is capable of mic or line level signal. Each channel features an adjustable EQ for signal contouring and 12VDC phantom power is available for condenser microphones.
Shure's patented IntelliMix technology mixes functions that enable seamless, noise free automation and channel switching. The MaxBus feature controls the number of channels that can be activated for a single sound source. This allows one talker to activate one channel automatically, additional channels may pick up the signal. Noise Adaptive Threshold is an auto adjusting noise level threshold that distinguishes between background noise and abrupt sound. The Last Mic Lock-On function keeps the most recently activated microphone open, Letting a constant natural ambiance enabling noiseless, seamless channel switching.
- 4-Channel mic mixer for recording, sound reinforcement, and broadcast
- Accepts signals from dynamic and condenser microphones
- 4 Balanced 3-pin XLR female microphone inputs and 1 balanced XLR output upon rear panel
- Adjustable EQ signal contouring and 12VDC phantom power upon each channel
- IntelliMix technology for noiseless automation and channel switches
- MaxBus feature controls channels activated for 1 sound source
- Noise Adaptive Threshold auto-adjusting noise level technology to distinguiSHbackground noise from speech
- Last Mic Lock-On function keeps most recently activated microphone open
- Multi-pin Logic connection provides Mute, Gate and Override remote control options
Shure SCM410 4 Channel Automatic Mixer
- Rack Mount Hardware