Shure MX185 Microflex Lavalier Microphone
The Shure MX185 Cardioid Lavalier Microphone features a wide dynamic range and frequency response for accurate sound reproduction of vocals, instruments and other sound sources.
The microphone may be clipped to neckties, lapels, and other articles of clothing, making it an ideal solution for interviews, presentations, dictation and sound reinforcement.The cardioid polar pattern features a uniform frequency response and adequately rejects noise and feedback at the off-axis sections of the capsule.
The cardioid polar pattern features a uniform frequency response and adequately rejects noise and feedback at the off-axis sections of the capsule.
The MX185 series lavalier microphone feature interchangeable cartridges for easy servicing and replacement. The MX185 features a 4' (1.2 m) long cable with an TA4-F connection. The supplied RK100PK preamplifier provides the standard 3-pin XLR connection. Additional accessories include tie clips, a foam windscreen, zipper pouch, and snap-fit windscreen.
Interchangeable cartridges for easy replacement and servicing
4' (1.2 m) long cable with 4-pin female (TA4-F) connection
MX185 Microflex Lavalier Microphone Specifications:
- Type: Condenser (electret bias)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 17,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Pickup angle: 130 degrees
- Output Impedance: EIA rated at 150 ohms (180 ohms actual)
- Open Circuit Sensitivity (at 1 kHz, ref. 1V/Pascal*):-35.0 dB (17.0 mV) All settings -12 dB at 0 gain *1 Pascal = 94 dB SPL
- Max SPL: (1kHz at 1%THD, 1 k ohm load): 124.2 dB All settings 6 dB at 0 gain
- Equivalent Output Noise (A-weighted): 28.0 dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio (referenced at 94 dB SPL): 66.0 dB
- Dynamic Range at 1 k ohm load: 96.2 dB, 100 dB at 0 gain
- Power Requirements: 11 to 52 Vdc phantom, 2.0 mA
- Common Mode Rejection: 45.0 dB minimum
- Polarity: Positive sound pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector
- Environmental Conditions: Operating Temperature Range: -18 to 57 degrees C (0 to 135 degrees F); Storage Temperature Range: -29 to 74 degrees C (-20 to 165 degrees F)
- Cable: Shielded 1.2 meter (4 ft.) cable terminated with a 4-Pin Female Mini Connector (TA4F)
- Dimensions (length x diameter): 3.89 " x .79" (99 x 20 mm)