Shure SM11-CN Lavalier Microphone
The Shure SM11-CN is a miniature dynamic lavalier microphone designed for use in television broadcasting, sound reinforcement, certain radio and motion picture applications, and similar uses where a small, professional-quality microphone is required. The SM11 has an omnidirectional pickup pattern, and its frequency response is optimized for lavalier use. The microphone is supplied with a tie clasp assembly, tie tack assembly, connector belt clip, and zippered carrying bag.
Tie Clasp Assembly
- Tie Tack Assembly
- Connector Belt Clip
- Zippered Carrying/Storage Bag
- 1 Year Warranty
The SM11-CN has an omnidirectional pickup pattern, and its frequency response is optimized for lavalier use.
- Acoustically matches most stand- or desk-mounted microphones
- Small and lightweight for unobtrusive, virtually unseen operation
- Smooth exterior and recessed grille screen minimize clothing noise
- Rugged aluminum case construction
- Extremely flexible long-life cable
- Two mounting options -- tie clasp or tie tack
- Convenient, secure belt clip attaches connector to belt or clothing
- An optional kit for mounting the SM11 on various musical instruments is available as Shure Model RK279.