ADJ MB DMX II Heavy Duty Mirror Ball Motor
If you need a motor that will allow you to synchronize up to 4 mirror balls, then the MB DMX II is the motor you are looking for. This motor supports mirror balls up to 20 inches in size. Let your mind be at ease knowing that your mirror ball is safely supported by the MB DMX II motor from ADJ.
The MB DMX II motor will allow you to control up to 4 units simultaneously and allow for a synchronized motor rotation and universal speed. This will results in many dramatic visual effects. Circuit Breaker protection is included so you don't need to worry about changing fuses. The MB DMX II motor is meant for indoor use only but is great for night clubs, mobile entertainers, bands, and permanent installations.
The MB DMX II comes with 2 DMX channels: 1 channel to adjust the motor speed/direction of the mirror ball and 1 channel to turn the pinspots on and off. So when you are setting up that next dance and need the a fantastic display of light, hook up multiple mirror balls using the ADJ MB DMX II heavy-duty mirror ball motor. 1/4" socket is offered for On/Off control with optional Mini/C controller (sold separately).
Mirror ball not included.
- Heavy Duty DMX Mirror Ball Motor
- Includes two 3-prong Edison socket to power Pinspots
- 2 DMX Channels:
- Channel 1: Adjustable motor speed and direction control of mirror ball; Channel 2: Turns On/Off pinspots
- For use with up to a 20-inch mirror ball
- Circuit breaker protection (no need to change fuses)
- XLR In/Out
- Master/slave control: Up to 4 MB DMX units can be diasy-chained together for
- synchronized motor rotation and universal speed, resulting in dramatic visual effects
- 1/4” socket for On/Off control with optional Mini/C controller (sold separately)
- Power Draw: @ Max 5rpm 10.5W / .101 amps -@Min 0.5rpm 10.2W / .100amps
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 8” x 4.75” x 5” /203x131x127mm
- Weight: 4 lbs. / 2kgs.