Shure MX400DP Microflex Desktop Base
The Shure MX400DP Microflex Desktop Base is wired for use with Shure MX405 and MX410 Miniature Gooseneck model microphones. It includes a 20 ft (6.1 m.) attached cable with 3-pin XLR connector. The MX400 desktop mic stand is ideal for permanent installation in conference rooms, churches, and similar facilities.
- Logic enabled for LED and mute control
- 20 ft (6.1m) attached XLR cable
- Programmable mute switch (puSHto mute, puSHto talk, logic, local)
- Low cut filter
- CommShield Technology for improved Radio Frequency filtering
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 3-7/16" x 5-3/4" x 1-11/16" (87 x 146 x 43 mm)