ATLAS SMA-12 12" 2-WAY POWERED PORTABLE SPEAKER
The AtlasIED SMA-12 is a 2-way powered speaker that includes a single 12" woofer and a high frequency, horn style compression driver. The unit features an integrated class-D amplifier that includes RCA, XLR, and 1⁄4" mic inputs. While most commonly used as main speakers, the wide frequency response and adjustability of this series make them ideal for use as stage monitor speakers for concerts or productions. The SMA-12 also features a Speak-ON™ output for connecting to another SMA model or to a passive SMP model. The SMP-12 is a passive models that features the same 2-way design as the powered version but is designed to be used in conjunction with the powered SMA model. Each cabinet includes a Speak-ON™ connector for connecting to the powered version making them easy to install and share a source with.
- High Performance, High Frequency Compression Driver
- Durable Injection Molded Polypropylene Enclosure
- Die-Cast Frame Low Frequency Driver
- Separate Line In: Gain, Low Band and High Band Controls
- Separate Mic: Gain, Low Band, Mid Band, and High Band Controls
- Dual RCA Line Input
- XLR Line Out
- XLR Line Input
- XLR Mic Input
- Speak-ON™ Amplifier Output
- Easy Grip Handles on Both Sides
- Includes Integral 1 3/8" Pole Socket for Use with AtlasIED's SS500E tripod stand.
FREQUENCY RESPONSE 77Hz - 17.5kHz RMS POWER RATING 250 Watts SENSITIVITY 97dB HEIGHT 23.43" (595mm) WIDTH 12.99" (330mm) DEPTH 11.69" (297mm) WEIGHT 40 lbs. (17.7kg)