Sunfire SDS12 12" Dual Driver 300w Sunfire Digital Amp Powered Sub- FFD technology - Black Ash
The most powerful of the family, the Sunfire SDS-12 delivers all the dynamics found in your most demanding material. At home in larger rooms, the SDS-12 delivers 600W of peak power from Sunfire's Class-D digital amplification, while sipping merely a half a watt in standby.
Sunfire's exclusive FFDTM technology is standard, delivering the spectral balance required to reproduce the finest musical detail found in your favorite BluRay and DVDs, as well as high fidelity music sources. Whether it's chest-pounding special effects or delicate musical notes, the DS12 delivers a true experience where others fall flat.
SDS12 Features at a Glance
- Woofer: 12"
- Configuration: Front firing active woofer, down firing passive radiator
- Power Output: 300W RMS / 600W Peak
- Soft Clipping Circuitry
- Auto Turn-On
- Level Control
- Crossover Adjustment: 30-150Hz inf. var.
- Crossover Bypass
- Phase Adjustment: 0-180 degree inf. var.
- Gold Plated Connections
- RCA Inputs/Outputs
- Detachable Power Cord
- Power Requirements 120VAC, 50-60Hz
- Woofer Size 12 (Inches)
- Woofer Configuration Front firing active woofer, down firing passive radiator
- Input Power 120VAC, 50-60Hz
- Output Power 300W RMS / 600W Peak
- Power Consumption 50W (Based on 1/8th power all the time at 35Hz)
- Frequency Response 28-150Hz
- Max SPL 106
- Input Impedance 10K ohms (Ohms)
- Phase Control 0-180° inf. var.
- Crossover Adjustment 30-150Hz inf. var.
- Enclosure Finish Black Ash
- Dimensions 14.57 x 16.65 x 15.52" / 370 x 423 x 394 mm (including grill and feet)
- Weight 35 lb / 15.9kg
- Length 20.8 (Inches)
- Width 20.1 (Inches)
- Height 21.2 (Inches)
- Weight 39 (Lbs)
- UPC 844039011022
- Unit of Measure Each
- Master Pack Qty 1
- Driver Impedance : 4 ohms
- Outputs : RCA