Sunfire SDS8 8" Dual Driver 200w Sunfire Digital Amp Powered Sub - FFD technology - Black Ash
The Sunfire SDS-8 is the perfect choice for systems where small size and high output are equally important. Sunfire's digital amplifier delivers 400W of peak output, with unprecedented performance at this price.
A front firing, 8" custom Sunfire driver is acoustically matched to an 8" down-firing passive radiator, creating nearly double the output compared to conventional single-driver designs. Small rooms, big bass - no problem!
SDS8 Features at a Glance
- Woofer: 8"
- Configuration: Front firing active woofer, down firing passive radiator
- Power Output: 200W RMS / 400W Peak
- Soft Clipping Circuitry
- Auto Turn-On
- Level Control
- Crossover Adjustment: 30-150Hz inf. var.
- Crossover Bypass
- Phase Adjustment: 0-180 degree inf. var.
- Gold Plated Connections
- RCA Inputs/Outputs
- Detachable Power Cord
- Finish: Black Ash
- Grille: Black
- Power Requirements 120VAC, 50-60Hz
- Woofer Size 8 (Inches)
- Woofer Configuration Front firing active woofer, down firing passive radiator
- Input Power 120VAC, 50-60Hz
- Output Power 200W RMS / 400W Peak
- Power Consumption 30W (Based on 1/8th power all the time at 35Hz)
- Frequency Response 32-150Hz
- Max SPL 100
- Input Impedance 10K ohms (Ohms)
- Phase Control 0-180° inf. var.
- Crossover Adjustment 30-150Hz inf. var.
- Enclosure Finish Black Ash
- Dimensions 13.75 x 11.75 x 12.44" / 349 x 298 x 316 mm (including grill and feet)
- Weight 20 lb / 9.1kg
- Length 17.8 (Inches)
- Width 16.9 (Inches)
- Height 18.4 (Inches)
- Weight 23.75 (Lbs)
- UPC 844039010988
- Unit of Measure Each
- Master Pack Qty 1
- Driver Impedance : 4 ohms
- Outputs : RCA