Shure QLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver
Digital wireless receiver combines professional features with streamlined set-up and operation. Features include Automatic Channel scan, Networked Channel Scan, digital predictive switching, and AES 256 encryption for security.
With transparent 24-bit digital audio quality and incredibly efficient RF spectrum usage, the QLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver combines professional features with streamlined setup and operation.
Automatic scanning quickly finds open frequencies, and one-touch IR sync quickly deploys them to transmitters.
Ethernet networking enables networked channel scanning across multiple receivers and Wireless Workbench® software integration for remote control of receiver settings from a PC or Mac. Remote monitoring and control from iOS devices also is available via the ShurePlus™ Channels Mobile App.
- 64 MHz tuning bandwidth (region dependent)
- More than 60 preset compatible channels per frequency band (region dependent)
- Up to 17 compatible systems per 6 MHz TV channel; 22 systems per 8 MHz channel
- Digital predictive switching diversity ensures solid RF connection
- AES 256-bit encryption for secure wireless transmission
- Up to 60 dB of adjustable audio gain
- High-contrast LCD menu and controls with lockout feature
- Audio and RF LED meters with peak indicator
- Detachable ½ wave antennas
- Mic / line switchable XLR output
- ¼" Instrument output
- Durable aluminum construction with brushed finish
Also in the box
- 1 - PS24 Power supply
- 2 - 1/2 Wave Antenna
- 2 - BNC Cable
- 2 - BNC Bulkhead Adapter
- 1 - Rackmount Kit
- 1 - Rackmount Bracket-Long
- 1 - Rackmount Bracket-Short
- 1 - Link plate
- 4 - Receiver Rubber Feet