Tascam DR-10L MINI PORTABLE RECORDER WITH LAVALIERE MICROPHONE
Capture audio where it happens. The TASCAM DR-10L is an ultra-compact, incredibly convenient digital recorder/lavalier microphone combo. For added flexibility, the included wired lavalier microphone is affixed via a 1/8" screw-down lock connector compatible with most Sennheiser lavalier mics and mics with the same connector.
Designed for both the creative filmmaker and the busy videographer, the DR-10L is an immensely powerful problem-solving tool, delivering professional sonics and revolutionary convenience.
Ideal for location recording, a DR-10L can be mounted to each on camera actor, removing the need for booms, wires or expensive (an unpredictable) wireless systems. Perfect or live events, a DR-10L can be worn by each and every member of even the biggest wedding party to ensure that every last word is captured. And lastly, the combination of a portable, high quality digital recorder and a tiny, professionally spec’d microphone makes the DR-10L an inspiring tool for the experimental audio designer.
DR-10L Micro Linear PCM Recorder is bundled with a free full version of RX 7 Elements, iZotope's groundbreaking audio repair and noise reduction tool. The DR-10L/RX 7 Elements bundle brings a powerful recording and editing workflow solution to live productions where ambient noise and environmental distractions are common post production challenges, including weddings, on-location films, and documentaries, to name a few.
Compact and lightweight
The DR-10L is compact - fitting in the palm of the hand and lightweight at 51 grams. Ideal for use as an invisible backup recorder at film shooting, interviews, stage performances and so on. Durable belt clip allows several options for use depending on the situation, for example you can attach the unit to belt and hide with jacket, still keep the unit not noticeable.
Simple and easy setup
Dedicated lavalier microphone is included, that is a perfect match with recorder unit. The lavalier microphone captures wide range of sound level with sensitivity of -42dBV/Pa, and 115dB SPL maximum input sound pressure. A few settings on the simple panel needed to start recording, and screw lock connection allows secure application.
Long battery life with an AAA battery
DR-10L is powered by an AAA battery that runs approximately 10 hours straight (with alkaline battery)*, that can stand all-day-long shooting with less concern for changing battery.
Linear PCM recorder with high-quality audio.
Designed to capture high-quality audio at 44.1kHz/48kHz, 16/24-bit. Perfect for television, film and stage performances - as well as lectures and other professional recording applications. Records in WAV/BWF recording format, selectable from mono or poly (stereo file with the same data on both left and right channels).
DR-10L Features at a glance
- 44.1kHz/48kHz, 16/24-bit linear PCM mono/poly recording
- Support WAV format (compatible with BWF format)
- Media: microSD/SDHC cards (supports 32GBcapacities)
- Lavalier microphone with microphone clip and windscreen included (cable length: 160cm)
- Sliding record switch and hold function to prevent misoperation during recording
- Dual recording function
- automatic file closing function to prevent the loss of already recorded data
- Low/Mid Low/Mid/High/High plus recording level settings
- Low-cut filter
- Automatic level function
- With a built-in clock function, supports BWF files that can have time information added - convenient for editing and searching
- Time track incrementing function can create new files at regular intervals (about every 15 minutes) during recording
- Playback function allows recorded data to be checked immediately
- Headphone output
- Easy-to-read organic EL display
- micro USB B port enables easy data exchange with computers
- Records at least 10 hours on a single AAA battery
- * using alkaline batteries (EVOLTA)
- Unit settings can be created as a computer text file
- Firmware can be updated using a microSD card
- Belt clip included
- Custom case for storing the unit and accessories included
- RoHS-compliant product
- Support for MP3 recording at both 128kbps and 192kbps
- Level meters are now active during both recording and playback
- Independent level settings are now supported within the dual recording function
- POLY file dual recording is now possible
- Overall performance enhanced