ATLAS SOUND AP-15T HORN SPEAKER WITH 15-WATT 25V/70V/100V TRANSFORMER
Model AP-15T is a double re-entrant speakers which deliver 15-watts of continuous power handling, superior intelligibility and unparalleled efficiency.
The AP-15T operates within a nominal frequency response range of 400-14,000 Hz and offers a sensitivity of 120dB at rated power to provide clear voice and signal communication.
The trademarked squared-bell design signifies AtlasIED quality and reliability. The Omni-Purpose® mounting bracket (supplied on all models) achieves precise positioning in the vertical and horizontal planes with a single adjustment and includes provisions for speaker installation on conventional surfaces as well as for strapmounting on I-beams or pillars.
AP Series speakers are U.S. made to assure superior service reliability. Weather-resistant construction is metal and matching ABS plastic with metal components finished in grey epoxy
- Grey Finish
- Environment Resistant for Outdoor and Indoor Use
- High-Efficiency Driver with Proven Performance Reliability
- Omni-Purpose™ Bracket for Precise Positioning
- Superior Intelligibility for Voice and Tone Signaling
- Transformer Equipped for Versatile 25, 70.7, or 100V Line Applications
- World Recognized for Quality and Dependability