Soundtube HP590i High Power Coxial Open-Ceiling Speaker
The Soundtube HP590i High Power Coxial Open-Ceiling Speaker is a 5.25-inch, two-way, horn-loaded loudspeaker in a ported, open-ceiling enclosure design. The Soundtube HP590i incorporates a low-profile grille, proprietary motor-board and six-position tap switch with transformer bypass position. Hanging hardware is included and features a Speed-Clamp, self-locking cable grip for fast, easy and secure installation. For indoor/outdoor applications, the Soundtube HP590i incorporates a powder-coated steel grille, polypropylene driver and durable enclosure design.
- Patented Broad-Beam-Hp waveguide technology delivers a consistent dispersion pattern for maximum intelligibility and edge-to-edge coverage.
- One 5.25 inch polypropylene woofer and one 1.0 inch convex titanium tweeter with a 90º waveguide mounted to a proprietary cast-aluminum baffle and heat sink.
- Weatherized components for indoor and outdoor applications.
- Average sensitivity of 87.5 dB offers high output capabilities and reduced amplification costs.
- Patented Zero-Reflection enclosure technology for optimal sound reproduction and cabinet rigidity.
- Easy-access six-position selectable tap switch for 25-, 70.7- and 100-volt applications with transformer bypass position.
- Includes hanging hardware with galvanized steel cables and integrated Speed-Clamp self-locking wire grip for fast, easy and secure installation. Also includes Euro-block connector and terminal weather boot.
- UL 2239 (hanging cable) approved.
Soundtube HP590i Specs
|Frequency Response(-3 dB)||95 Hz – 22 kHz|
|Low Frequency(-10 dB)||69 Hz – 22 kHz|
|Power Capacity RMS||80 W|
|Max SPL dB @ 1 M||106.5 dB|
|Nominal Impedance||8 ohms|
|Tweeter||1 in. Broad-Beam-HP®|
|Woofer||5.25 in. Poly|
|Height||298.2 mm (11.74 in.)|
|Diameter||245.9 mm (9.68 in.)|
|Weight||4.3 kg (9.5 lbs.)|