Soundtube HP890i 8″ High Power Open-Ceiling Speaker
The Soundtube HP890i 8″ High Power Open-Ceiling Speaker is a premium 8-inch, two way, ported, high-efficiency, high-SPL loudspeaker for distributed or 8 ohm applications. The Soundtube HP890i incorporates a dedicated 8-inch treated-fiber driver and high-power compression transducer with a BroadBeamHP® wave guide to deliver a consistent dispersion pattern and superb intelligibility for the foreground music, sound reinforcement and PA markets. The Soundtube HP890i incorporates a 120-watt transformer with a five-position rotary switch with a transformer bypass position. Hanging hardware is included and features a fast-action SpeedClamp™ for easy and secure installation.
- Patented BroadBeamHP® waveguide technology delivers a consistent dispersion pattern for maximum intelligibility and edge-to-edge coverage.
- One 8 inch treated fiber woofer and one 1.42 inch compression driver (1.0 inch exit) mounted to a proprietary cast-aluminum baffle and heat sink.
- Weatherized components for indoor and outdoor applications.
- High output and 120-watt transformer for the sound reinforcement and PA markets.
- Patented ZeroReflection™ enclosure technology for optimal sound reproduction and cabinet rigidity.
- Easy-access five-position selectable tap switch for 25-, 70.7- and 100-volt applications with transformer bypass position.
- Includes hanging hardware with galvanized steel cables and integrated SpeedClamp™ self-locking wire grip for fast, easy and secure installation. Also includes Euroblock connector and terminal weather boot.
- Average sensitivity of 94.0 dB offers high output capabilities and reduced amplification costs.
- UL 1480 (UEAY) and 2239 (hanging cable) approved.