JBL CONTROL 126W In-Wall Loudspeaker
The Control 126W is a premium in-wall speaker within the JBL Professional Control Contractor line designed for applications such as foreground music, boardrooms, reception areas, airports, convention centers, cruise ships, retail outlets, restaurants, museums, surround locations, or any critical listening application where top performance from a loudspeaker with minimal visual impact is required.
The high-performance woofer features a polymer-coated aluminum cone for high performance down to 38 Hz and pure butyl rubber surround for long life and high reliability along with extended-polepiece magnet design for long excursion and tight, low bass. The pure titanium dome high frequency driver is loaded with a built-in EOS™ (Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal) waveguide for low distortion and a smooth frequency response. A low-diffraction swivelmounting system enables the user to direct high frequencies where required without the diffraction distortion inherent in other aimable tweeter designs. A high-slope crossover network maintains natural midrange sound and produces more even coverage throughout the listening area. The optional Control 126WT version includes a multi-tap transformer for 70V/100V systems.
The Control 100 Series speakers are voiced similarly to other JBL Control Contractor models, allowing mixing with surface-mount and in-ceiling speakers within a single listening space. The premium sound quality makes these loudspeakers ideal for critical listening environments, yet they are high power and rugged enough to handle venues requiring high SPL, heavy duty-cycle music.
The speaker fits into the wall space of ordinary stud-wall construction. An optional rough-in frame is available for installing the speakers into standard stud walls in new construction projects. As is the case with all Control Contractor speakers, the baffles and grilles are paintable to match any décor.
JBL Control 126W is a 2-way in-wall speaker with a 100-watt program power handling capacity and a discreet, high-tech appearance, designed for enhanced music reproduction applications in a variety of venues ranging from boardrooms to bistros.
The JBL Control 126W is equipped with an aimable 1" titanium dome tweeter and a potent 6.5" aluminum cone woofer, and features an extended frequency reproduction, waveguide technology, and a high- and low-pass filter-driven crossover network, along with paintable enclosure baffles and grille for matching the locale decor.
JBL Control 126W Features
- In-wall 2-way installation speaker with paintable baffles and grille and extended frequency reproduction
- Foreground music solution with discreet, minimized visual impact for boardroom, reception areas, restaurants, airports and retail applications
- 100-watt program, 200-watt peak power handling performance
- 6.5" durable polymer-coated aluminum cone woofer with LF reproduction to 38Hz
- 1" titanium dome tweeter on low-diffraction swivel mount with built-in proprietary EOS(TM) waveguide technology for low distortion, smooth HF reproduction
- Aimable tweeter with -10° positioning adjustment
- High-slope 3rd order crossover network with high- and low-pass filtering to tweeter and woofer
- Fits in wallspace of conventional stud-wall existing or new construction facilities
- Optional custom rough-in frame for new construction installations