Shure SLX124/85/SM58 Combo Wireless Micophone System
The Shure SLX124/85/SM58 Combo Wireless Sysyem is a Handheld/Lavalier Microphone Combo System includes a Shure SLX4 Diversity Receiver, a Shure SLX2/58 Handheld Transmitter with SM58 Microphone, a Shure WL185 Cardioid Lavalier Microphone, and a Shure SLX1 Bodypack Wireless Transmitter.
Shure SLX4 Wireless Receiver
The Shure SLX4 wireless receiver is a breeze to use with Automatic Frequency Selection and Automatic Transmitter Setup. With included rack hardware and detachable antennas, the SLX4 wireless receiver is ready for immediate installation right out of the box.
Shure SLX2/58 Handheld Transmitter with SM58 Microphone
Shure WL185 Cardioid Lavalier Condenser Mic
Shure SLX1 Bodypack Transmitter
The SLX1 bodypack transmitter is designed to hold up to the most adverse conditions. Whether used with headworn, Lavalier, instrument microphones, or with guitars or basses, the Shure SLX1 is the definition of reliability. SLX Wireless Systems feature Shure's patented Audio Reference Companding for crystal-clear sound beyond the limits of conventional wireless technology.
- SLX4 Wireless Receiver: Automatic Frequency Selection Automatic Transmitter Setup 960 Selectable frequencies across 24MHz bandwidth Detachable 1/4 wave antennas Microprocessor-controlled diversity RF presence LED 5-segment audio meter Multi-function, backlit LCD Low battery indicator Frequency and power lockout Rugged metal chassis Volume control on rear of unit 1/2 rack design Furnished rack hardware Non-slip bumpers for use out of rack XLR and 1/4" outputs
- Beta58A Vocal Microphone Supercardioid pickup pattern for maximum noise reduction Frequency response: 50 to 16,000 Hz Neodymium magnet for high signal—to—noise output
- SLX2 Handheld Transmitter Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz Automatic Transmitter Setup Backlit LCD with timeout feature Frequency and power lockout 3-segment battery fuel gauge 2 AA batteries (included) provide 8 hours of continuous use 518 - 782 MHz operating range
- WL185 Cardiod Lavalier Condenser Mic Cardioid pickup pattern for good noise rejection Pickup angle: 130-degrees 1.2 meter (4 ft.) cable Miniature 4-pin mini connector Includes a 90-degree rotational tie clip
- SLX1 Bodypack Transmitter Automatic Transmitter Setup Backlit LCD with timeout feature Frequency and power lockout 3-segment battery fuel gauge 2 AA batteries (included) provide 8 hours of continuous use 470-518 MHz operating range
Shure SLX124/85/SM58 Dual System Specs:
- SLX4 Wireless Receiver: Audio Output Level (ref. ± 38kHz deviation with 1kHz tone): XLR connector (into 600 Ohm load): —13dBV; 1/4" connector (into 3000 Ohm load): —2dBV Output Impedance: XLR connector: 200 Ohms; 1/4" connector: 1kohms XLR output: Impedance balanced; Pin 1: Ground; Pin 2: ( ); Pin 3: (-) Sensitivity: —105 dBm for 12 dB SINAD, typical Image Rejection: >70 dB, typical Power Requirements: 12—18 Vdc at 150 mA, supplied by external power supply Operating Range Under Typical Conditions: 300 ft. (100m) Note: Actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection, and interference Audio Frequency Response ( /— 2 dB): Minimum: 45 Hz: Maximum: 15 kHz Note: Overall system frequency depends on microphone element. Total Harmonic Distortion (ref. /— 38 kHz deviation, 1 kHz tone): 0.5%, typical Dynamic Range: >100 dB A-weighted Operating Temperature Range: —18 degree C (0 degree F) to 50 degree C ( 122 degree F) Note: battery characteristics may limit this range Dimensions (H x W x D): 1.65 x 7.76 x 5.28 in., (42 x 197 x 134 mm) Weight: 1 lb. 13 oz. (816 g ) Housing: Galvanized steel Transmitter Audio Polarity: Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm (or positive voltage applied to tip of WA302 phone plug) produces positive voltage on pin 2 (with respect to pin 3 of low impedance output) and the tip of the high impedance 1/4-inch output. Logic Connections: Pin 1: Logic output, Transmitter Mute Status. Mute=low (0 V). Sinks up to 100 mA. Absolute maximum -0.7 to 5.5V DC; Pin 2: Logic ground; Pin 3: Logic output, Battery Status. Good=low (0 V). Sinks up to 100 mA; Absolute maximum -0.7 to 5.5V DC
- SLX2/58 Handheld Transmitter with SM58 Microphone Audio Input Level: 2dBV maximum at -10dB position; -8dBV maximum at 0dB position Gain Adjustment Range: 10dB RF Transmitter Output: 30 mW maximum (dependent on applicable country regulations) Dimensions (including SM58 cartridge)(Length x Diameter): 10 x 2 in. (254 x 51 mm) Weight: 10.2 oz. (290 grams) without batteries Housing: Molded PC/ABS handle and battery cup Power Requirements: 2 "AA" size alkaline or rechargeable batteries Battery Life: >8 hours (alkaline)
- WL185 Cardiod Lavalier Condenser Mic Type: Condenser (electret bias) Frequency Response: 50 to 17,000 Hz Output Impedance: 1800 ohms Sensitivity (1 Pa = 94 dB SPL): -45.5dBV/Pa Maximum Sound Pressure Level: 130.5dB SPL Output Noise (A-weighted): 28.0dB SPL Dynamic Range: 102.5dB Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pins 3 and 4 relative to pin 1 Power Requirements: Regulated nominal 5 Vdc (1.5 Vdc to 10 Vdc) provided at microphone connector pin 2 relative to pin 1 of a Shure wireless microphone transmitter
- SLX1 Bodypack Transmitter Audio Input Level: -10 dBV maximum at mic gain position, 10 dBV maximum at 0 dB gain position, 20 dBV maximum at -10 dB gain position Gain Adjustment Range: 30dB Input Impedance: 1 Mohms RF Transmitter Output: 30 mW maximum (dependent on applicable country regulations Dimensions (H x W x D): 4.25 x 2.50 x 0.75 in. (108 x 64 x 19 mmD) Weight: 81 grams (3 oz.) without batteries Housing: Molded ABS case Power Requirements: 2 "AA" size alkaline or rechargeable batteries Battery Life: >8 hours (alkaline)