Shure QLXD14 Digital Wireless Guitar System
The Shure QLXD14 Digital Wireless Guitar System are available in a variety of configurations that accommodate the needs of live presentation professionals from musicians to business leaders to auctioneers and beyond. This is the QLXD14 system, which includes the QLXD1 body pack transmitter, the QLXD4 digital wireless receiver, the WA305 instrument cable, power supply, 2 AA batteries, two 1/2 wave antennas, 2 BNC cables, zipper bag, 2 BNC bulkhead adapters, rackmount kit, and user guide. QLXD4 The half-rack QLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver quickly finds open frequencies and sends them to transmitters via the one-touch sync function. The QLXD4 works with all QLX-D Digital Wireless Systems, and features Ethernet networking and mobile monitoring and control capabilities. With transparent 24-bit digital audio quality and incredibly efficient RF spectrum usage, the QLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver combines professional features with streamlined setup and operation. Automatic scanning quickly finds open frequencies, and one-touch IR sync quickly deploys them to transmitters. Ethernet networking enables networked channel scanning across multiple receivers and Wireless Workbench software integration for remote control of receiver settings from a PC or Mac. Remote monitoring and control from iOS devices also is available via the ShurePlus Channels Mobile App. QLXD1 QLXD1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter is a small, lightweight body-worn device that instantly syncs with a wireless receiver over IR at the puSHof a button and maintains an uninterrupted signal over its entire range. It provides up to 9 hours of continuous use with 2 AA alkaline batteries or up to 10 hours of continuous use with Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries. Featuring transparent 24-bit digital audio quality and incredibly efficient RF spectrum usage, the QLXD1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter is ideal for wireless vocals and instruments in mid-size presentation spaces, music venues, and houses of worship.
QLX-D14 Digital Wireless Guitar System
- RF Carrier Range: 470-937.5MHz, varies by region (See Frequency Range and Ouput Power table)
- Working Range: 100 m (328 ft)
- Note: Actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference.
- RF Tuning Step Size: 25 kHz, varies by region
- Image Rejection: >70 dB, typical
- RF Sensitivity: âˆ’97 dBm at 10âˆ’5 BER
- Latency: <2.9 ms
- Audio Frequency Response QLXD1: 20 Hz - 20 kHz (Â±1 dB)
- QLXD2: Note: Dependent on microphone type
- Audio Dynamic Range
- System Gain @ 10" >120 dB, A-weighted, typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion
- âˆ’12 dBFS input, System Gain @ 10: <0.1%
- System Audio Polarity: Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 (with respect to pin 3 of XLR output) and the tip of the 6.35 mm (1/4-inch) output.
- Operating Temperature Range: -18Â°C (0Â°F) to 50Â°C (122Â°F)
- Note: Battery characteristics may limit this range.
- Storage Temperature Range: -29Â°C (-20Â°F) to 74Â°C (165Â°F)