Shure ULX2/86 Handheld Transmitter with SM86 Microphone
The Shure ULX2/86 is a Wireless Microphone. This microphone consists of the Shure ULX2 handheld transmitter fitted with the SM86 microphone capsule. The ULX2 features a 3-segment battery fuel gauge, backlit LCD shows group and channel, frequency and power settings, control lockout, 8 hour battery life, 300 ft (92 m) operating range. The SM86 is a rugged condenser microphone that offers the user a tailored frequency response for clear reproduction of vocals. Built-in 3-point shock mount and 2-stage pop filter.
ULX2/86 Features and Specifications:
SM86 Vocal Microphone
- Cardioid, Condenser.
- Frequency response: 50 to 18,000 Hz.
- Rugged construction that easily withstands the rigors of touring sound..
ULX2 Handheld Transmitter
- 8-9 Hour Battery Life.
- Power: On/Off Switch, Battery.
- LED-Green When ON, Red When Battery Low.
- Three-segment Battery Power Icon
- PEAK Icon-Appears When Audio Signal Overloads
- Group/Channel Displays
- SET Button for Saving Settings
- Adjustable Audio Gain Control
- Input Attenuation Switch-Select 0dB for Voice/Low Output; 20dB for High Output
- 4-pin Mini Connector
- Battery Cover Unscrews to Expose the Battery and Gain Control
- 9V Battery Included
Shure ULX2 (G3) UHF Handheld Transmitter with SM86 Microphone Head
- Microphone Stand Adapter (WA371)
- Grip/Switch Cover (WA555)
- Zippered Transmitter Carry Bag (26A14)
- Small Adjustment Screwdriver (80A498)